Accidently turned on the vanish mode on your Instagram? Unable to figure out how to turn off vanish mode on Instagram?
It just requires a couple of quick and easy steps to turn off the vanish mode.
Instagram introduced this new feature, “vanish mode” in 2021. Vanish mode allows users to send a temporary message for a specific time and then make them disappear automatically. This feature is very similar to WhatsApp’s disappearance update.
The new incognito feature doesn’t interrupt old chats and disappears the only text you have sent during vanish mode.
How to turn off vanish mode on Instagram?
Here are simple steps to turn off vanish mode.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app.
- Step 2: Swipe in DMs
Related: How To Make Instagram Public?
- Step 3: Open the user’s inbox with whom you have turned on vanish mode.
Tap on the username
Related: Instagram Shadowban: What Is It and How to Get Out of It?
- Step 4: Now you will get the “details” preview and swipe left on vanish mode, and it will disable the incognito feature.
The easiest way to manage & grow your social channels
Trusted by 80,000+ forward-thinking agencies & brands worldwideDiscover More
Things To Remember in Vanish Mode
- Vanish mode can enable between only two people
- No one can save a message during vanish mode.
- If you take a screenshot, Instagram will notify the other person
- Once you disable vanish mode, all the messages in the conversation during vanish mode will disappearRead More:
How To Look At Instagram Without An Account?
The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Automation
What Does Restrict Mean On Instagram?
How To Add A Instagram Link In Bio?