Welcome to Instagram Publishing & Scheduling by ContentStudio. With our mobile app, you can now schedule Instagram posts for all your pages.
ContentStudio 2.0 embraces you with an Instagram scheduling capability along with other social media platforms to schedule all type of content and share with other fellows. The content consists of:
- Add valuable content to your stories
Schedule and Publish Content to Instagram
You can increase the Instagram engagement by composing your images or videos. For this purpose:
- You need to write a post on in a ContentStudio platform or a mobile app.
2. Going ahead, you are required to choose your Instagram account.
3. You can also add an image or a video which is relevant to your content by clicking on the Camera icon placed on the left bottom corner.
4. After adding images or video from photo library click on ‘Post now’ and you’ll get notified when your post has added.
5.. Click on the Notification, on top of your mobile screen.
6. A pop up will appear which requires your permission to publish the Post or Decline it on Instagram.
7. Click on the Copy to Instagram, and you’ll switch into your Instagram account.
8. In the last step, you can finalize the details of your scheduled post, click on Feed, to view your post.
* In another case, you can click on Story button for adding rich content, video or images as an Instagram story.
If you have not performed any action on a post, it will be intact under the pending Instagram notification section. Following are the steps which illustrate how you can view your pending notification and approve them to be posted.
a. Hover over to the workspace on the left corner side and click on the Insta Notification located under the composer.
b. There you’ll see your pending Instagram posts. Click on the Post now and give permission once again to be posted on Instagram.
We hope this article will help you with planning and scheduling content on Instagram. Let us know what you think.