Once upon a time, social media was merely a place where people connected with their family and friends — exchanging messages and emojis.
Today, there’s much more to it than just that.
In fact, a recent survey from DataReportal has revealed:
- 34.5% people use social media for reading new stories
- 29.2% do so for finding content
- 25.5% use it to find stuff to do and things to buy
- 25.3% even use social media specifically for finding their next purchases
These numbers make one thing clear – as a marketer or a brand, you need to be active on social media. Use it to not only showcase your products, but to share latest updates, stay on top of latest trends, increase brand awareness, and build a loyal customer base.
Fortunately, a social media marketing and management software such as ContentStudio can help you smoothly and efficiently achieve all of these goals and more.
Wondering how? ContentStudio can help you with various aspects of social media such as posting to multiple accounts in one go, writing captions, engaging with your audience, and even tracking analytics.
Want to know more? Below is our comprehensive review of ContentStudio, covering its working, features, pricing, pros, cons, and ratings.
Let’s dive right in.
First things first — what is ContentStudio?
ContentStudio is a social media management software that you can rely on to streamline your social marketing efforts.
The social media management application connects all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest in one platform
The thing is, with how essential yet in-depth social media marketing has become, success in it requires the brain (and hands) of more than one person.
But while manually handling it all can get tedious, impossible even, ContentStudio is a great solution. It can come in handy for businesses run by solo entrepreneurs as well asl by large enterprises.
Some ways ContentStudio helps include:
- It saves you time by letting you schedule posts for future, automatically generate captions, gather content ideas, and manage multiple accounts from one place.
- Improves work-life balance as social media automation takes over time-consuming and tiring tasks.
- Helps you stay ahead in your marketing efforts as it enables you to focus on the bigger picture.
- Tracks social performance and makes it super-easy to drive higher engagement
Put simply, a social media management tool such as this one is crucial for reaching your social media goals.
How Does ContentStudio Work?
ContentStudio has a user-friendly interface which makes it simple to understand for new users.
To get started, all you have to do is make an account with ContentStudio and then link all your social media accounts to it. If you’ve multiple brands or manage accounts for various clients, you can link every business’ social channels to a single ContentStudio account.
Here’s a detailed look at how you can go about these steps:
Signing up with ContentStudio
There, enter your details such as your first name, last name, e-mail address and a password. You’ll also have to add your phone number and choose your industry – SaaS business, blogger, solopreneur, enterprise, agency or marketing team.
You can also sign-up through your Facebook or your Twitter account. Once done, you can test out the software as part of the 14-day trial.
Connecting your social media accounts
To connect your social media accounts, click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your ContentStudio dashboard.
There, under Settings, you’ll find Social Accounts. Clicking on it will take you to a page with options to connect to various social media channels.
Now click on the blue box option of connecting to a social account beside the social media networks you’ve a business account on.
Once done, enter your login credentials of the social media page you’re connecting with ContentStudio.
Finally, verify your connection and move on to connecting your ContentStudio account to other social media pages.
And that’s all. You’ve now integrated all your social media accounts and can access tons of helpful features to plan and implement your social media strategies efficiently.
Here’s also a quick video to help you get started with ContentStudio:
The success of a social media strategy relies heavily on posting when your audience is active, and engaging with them through direct messages and comments.
Not to mention, it’s also crucial to keep a keen eye on your analytics so you can refine your social media strategy to align it with what’s working best for your business.
Thankfully, with ContentStudio, you can do all of these tasks from one account, in a single day.
Here’s all the tea on ContentStudio’s solutions so that you can review how automation from a single hub can make social media management much easier:
Imagine having to manually upload posts to each social media channel of your business separately.
Not only would that cost you a lot of time, but it would also quickly get stressful as you’ve to worry about posting exactly when your audience is active on each network.
Such inflexibility leaves you with bits and pieces of work seeping into your off hours, or worse, when you’re on a vacation.
With ContentStudio’s Scheduler though, you can easily shake this invisible yet burdening load off your shoulders.
How? Simple: schedule posts in advance with ContentStudio to post when your audience is active. This way, you get to maintain a work-life balance all while staying ahead of your posting schedule.
You get five options when you compose a post through ContentStudio:
- Share it immediately to all or some of your connected social accounts.
- Queue it to be posted next as per your set schedule (you can set a schedule for each social channel)
- Schedule it for posting at a different time (or at the best recommended times, which ContentStudio generates automatically based on the past performance of your posts)
- Add it to a content category so that it is shared on the day you share posts of that particular content category (create categories such as educational content, promotional content, and humorous content and assign days/times for when you want to post a particular category’s content)
- Save it as a draft (so another team member can review the post)
You also have the option to Send for Approval if your entire team is using the same ContentStudio account. This way, your team members are notified when you require their approval on a specific post before it is delivered.
Social Media Content Calendar
Stay consistent and organized with Contentstudio’s social media content calendar for marketers and agencies.Get Started for FREE
Another social media solution that ContentStutio brings to the table: Analytics.
The software enables you to gain in-depth analytics to monitor and maintain the growth of your social media accounts.
ContentStudio’s Analytics strengthens your social media game by enabling you to:
- Understand what is working for your business and what areas you need to work on
- Identify what is resonating with your audience and what your audience demographics are so you can post the right content for the right people
- Share or schedule social media PDF reports via email with up to 25 team members
- Create group reports so that you can better make sense of your social media strategy
- Create customized reports with your branding to share with your clients
- Compare your strategy and growth with that of your competitors by evaluating your competitors’ content and KPIs
While each social media channel does offer analytics natively, having all the insights you need in one place helps consolidate social media management.
Not to mention, ContentStudio gives you a deeper dive into your analytics, enabling you to understand which social network is your strongest suit.
With accurate insights of your account’s engagement, followers, top posts, and competitor analysis, this software is a great way to polish your social media strategy.
Moreover, with swift and customized PDF reports you can easily share insights not only within your team but also with clients.
Social Media Analytics
Fine-tune your social media strategy for success with in-depth analytics and white-labeled reports.Get Started for FREE
Generate text with AI
Trapped in a writer’s block? No worries – you can generate captions for the posts you’re scheduling on ContentStudio itself.
Other than automatically writing text, the in-built AI Writer also rephrases or repurposes textual content to make it better suited for a specific social network.
For instance, you can repurpose your Instagram captions to shorten and better word them to use them on Twitter.
What’s more you can choose a tone of voice to generate a caption to suit the mood you want to portray or match your post’s theme.
This isn’t all though – there’s more:
- Generate hashtags: within the ContentStudio app, you can also find trending and relevant hashtags to go with your content.
- Generate images for your social media posts: simply enter a detailed description to generate an image based on your requirements.
- Auto append emojis: don’t waste time finding the right emojis. Instead, use the bot to find the right emojis to go with the tone of your captions.
- Summarize text from a URL: create captions from existing blog posts to automatically repurpose content.
Excellent customer service is a win-win for both businesses and customers.
And since ContentStudio is a complete social media management tool, you can also use it to manage multiple social inboxes from one place. The best part? The entire team can easily manage communications with customers and followers seamlessly.
- Automate responses: create automatic replies to instantly respond to direct messages when you’re away.
- Categorize conversations: assign different chats to different members for smooth handling.
- Save replies: respond faster by choosing from saved replies for repeated questions and queries.
- Leave notes: inform team members how to act or give them a summary of the chat by leaving notes within conversations.
- Bookmark interactions: save your best customer interactions so that team members can learn from them.
- Search keywords: enter profile names or keywords from specific conversations to quickly find them.
In addition to managing inboxes, ContentStudio also notifies you with the comments you receive on your connected social media platforms. This way, you can quickly and easily respond without having to log in separately into each account.
Social Customer Service
Never miss a message or comment from your social media audience. Try ContentStudio’s Inbox.Get Started for FREE
Every once in a while even the best content managers run out of ideas on what to post.
This is where ContentStudio’s Content Curation tool comes into the picture.
With ContentStudio, you can discover trending topics and more ideas by uniting your YouTube, Twitter and other social media feeds into a single feed.
You can easily add your favorite feeds and authors or even group feeds for organization.
ContentStudio also gives you insights on trending topics to know what’s working for similar audiences and what should be your next topic to cover.
Simply search for topics and filter the search results to get exactly the type of content you’re looking for.
Intrigued by a topic but don’t have the time to read it? By integrating your ContentStudio account with Pocket, you can always save topics for skimming through them later.
You can even directly share an article on your social media accounts or schedule it for posting later.
Review and Testimonials
To reiterate, ContentStudio offers you full control over your social media accounts from one dashboard.
But while it seems like a great investment, is it actually as good a tool?
We scoured through G2 to see if ContentStudio is worth the investment and here’s what people are saying about the social media management tool:
“The interface is very user friendly and setting up your websites and social media are super easy.”
“It’s a very forward thinking platform that brings out new features.”
“A great time-saver for multiple accounts.”
“Everything I need to manage my social media is all in one place.”
With the reviews aside, here’s a look at ContentStudio’s ratings and awards:
- 4.7/5 rating on Capterra
- 4.6/5 rating on G2
- 4.7/5 rating on GetApp
- Winner of the SaaS awards in 2022
- Software Advice winner in 2021
- Received G2 crowd’s Leader of Social Media Management award in 2020
- Received G2’s High Performer award in 2019
Pros and Cons
Now that you’ve had a look at the reviews and ratings of this product, below is a quick glimpse at the features that make ContentStudio worthwhile:
- Easily integrates with almost all popular social media channels. Also integrates with helpful software like Zapier and Pocket.
- All-in-one dashboard makes it easier to manage various social accounts from one place. Bloggers, businesses, and agencies alike can manage posting, analytics, and even customer service from one place.
- Enables team work, planning, and organization by offering a content calendar and easy assignment of tasks to various team members.
- An intuitive user interface makes it easy to get used to the platform without many obstacles.
- New features and updates are regularly rolled out to solve bugs and make social media management a breeze.
- Finally, ContentStudio offers a bucket load of features for a lighter price tag as compared to its alternatives. This makes it a great choice for even beginners.
While shuffling through online reviews for ContentStudio gave us quite a few reasons to like the application, many did have a two common complaints:
- Limited integrations. ContentStudio could be much better if it could easily integrate with more applications such as Pabbly.
- Overwhelming in the beginning. Since the software is packed with so many features and solutions, it can be a bit overwhelming to learn how to make use of them all right away. However, with regular and increased use, you can easily remedy this issue.
ContentStudio iOS and Android apps
It’s not always possible to have your laptop by your side. Good thing, you can download the ContentStudio app on your Apple or your Android phones from your play store.
This way, you can schedule or review posts, analytics, and more by logging into your ContentStudio mobile app.
You can also install the ContentStudio chrome extension on your desktop to easily share content you like to your social media accounts.
Log-in once and a share icon will accompany whatever you come across on the web. Click it to reach the ContentStudio social composer to share or schedule any image you like on the web.
If you’re new to ContentStudio, you can sign-up for free and enjoy a 14-day trial period without having to pay a penny!
However, if you decide to stay, there are a couple of reasonable packages to choose from. Here’s what the pricing looks like:
- Starter: $25/month
- Pro: $49/month
- Small agency: $99/month
- Medium agency: $199/month
- Large agency: $299/month
You can also pay annually to get 20% off. Moreover, startups get 70% off with ContentStudio’s Starter and Pro plans for a whole year!
Is ContentStudio the Best Social Media Management Tool?
When it comes to social media management, there are a ton of tools to choose from.
From its ratings and reviews though, it’s pretty clear that ContentStudio is among the toppers. Not only does it offer regular updates and new features, it’s also a user-friendly platform that automates most of your social media marketing.
To recap, ContentStudio makes for a great social media management tool because of its 360 degree approach to social media automation.
With just a single tool, you can handle multiple social accounts. It helps you create and schedule posts, curate ideas, manage comments and direct messages of all social channels through a unified inbox as well as track analytics.
The best part is that the software is not complicated. In fact, you can speedily grasp its working and make the most of all its features. You can even evaluate, create, and email reports on analytics easily.
To add to all this, ContentStudio also has an in-built AI writting tool for generating captions as well as images for your social media.
Clearly, for starters as well as seasoned marketers, ContentStudio is a great choice.
Try for yourself — sign up for ContentStudio today and start managing your social media the stress-free way!
Alafiya Memon is a freelance content writer and an ardent lover of fries. She creates value-packed, conversational blog posts. When she's not working, you'll find her doodling or reading.