ContentStudio 2.0 – Product Updates: April 2020
Whew, April was a month unlike any other! All of us at ContentStudio have been working hard, albeit remotely maintaining a safe, social distance from our home! As we settle in, we continue to put in tireless efforts to ascertain that our platform is most convenient for our users! We have worked on a lot of new features, and improvements.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into what we have worked on in April! 🙌
- 1 New Post Variation in RSS Feed: Meta Description
- 2 Youtube Influencers in Discovery Section
- 3 Connection to Instagram with ContentStudio
- 4 Operate Multiple Feeds with One Domain in RSS Section
- 5 Duplicate Global Content Category Issue Resolved
- 6 Design Improvement for Instagram and Twitter Influencers
- 7 Side Navigation Bar: Device’s Push Notifications/Sync Status Visible
New Post Variation in RSS Feed: Meta Description
In one of our automated campaigns, “RSS Feed to Social Media” where you can share RSS feeds content on your social media channels, we have added a new feature: Meta Descriptions in Post Variation.
Initially, there were two options: Using post titles and intelligent post variations.
With our new update, you can even use Meta Description for better and accurate automated results! Since Meta Description of a video would contain the keywords that much accurately match the description of videos, this will make it more compelling for users to watch!
Say hello to more productivity! 🙂
Youtube Influencers in Discovery Section
In order to achieve maximum growth and high engagement, you need to connect with the influencers in your industry and collaborate with them. A cross-platform collaboration strategy helps you to better market your product to a much-targeted audience. For this reason, we have added the Youtube influencers’ search option.
With video marketing on the rise and an enormous user base of more than 2 billion, this is the ideal platform to market your product. With this feature, you can search for people with an actively engaged audience and trust factor on Youtube. You can filter out the influencers through relevancy, total subscribers, total views, total runtime, and average interaction.
Search for your topic of interest and analyze the list to analyze the list for people with an active audience. You can do this by looking at their average engagement statistics. Use the Intelligent Filters to shortlist influencers of a specific country, or language to better suit your marketing needs.
Upon clicking an influencer, you can view detailed information about them. For instance, you get a basic overview of their interaction on the platform. (Subscribers, Average Length of video, and average views per video)
The videos that influencers have uploaded on Youtube are also visible upon clicking the “Video” option. You can see the kind of videos they have uploaded and if they’re relevant to your brand story.
We have also made a couple of improvements on our platform:
Connection to Instagram with ContentStudio
We have introduced a more convenient way to connect your Instagram account with the ContentStudio Platform. This includes three basic steps.
- Allow ContentStudio access on your Facebook Page.
- Connect Instagram business profile on ContentStudio.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the ContentStudio platform.
Operate Multiple Feeds with One Domain in RSS Section
Initially, in RSS Feed Automation and Discovery RSS Section, we were restricted to process RSS links purely on Domain bases.
For example, these two links http://rocket.mydevenv.co/feed/ and http://rocket.mydevenv.co/feed/?post_type=property (belonging to one domain) were regarded as the same, and that limited the results.
In this improvement update, we have fixed that issue and now these two links with one domain are regarded as different RSS links.
Now you can operate multiple feeds, even if they just belong to one domain! This feature can be seen in Discovery too.
Duplicate Global Content Category Issue Resolved
Some of the users were facing a glitch in the system where duplicate (and redundant) global categories were being created. We have now resolved this issue.
Design Improvement for Instagram and Twitter Influencers
We have updated the design for Instagram and Twitter Influencers in the Discovery Section:
1) When you click on the influencers for more details, it was initially previewed as a tab, but now with this improvement, you can conveniently view them as a sidebar with the following: Top Mentioned, Tweets and Shared Articles.
2) The image preview on Instagram posts is also enlarged for better visibility. As can be seen for this post:
3) When you click on Tweets in Influencer Detail, you will see that we have updated the design for the Influencer’s tweets to better represent the platform.
Now in the side navigation bar, the user would be able to see the registration status of his device and whether push notifications are enabled. This calls for easier integration with ContentStudio for future posts.
We have developed all of these features to make it easier for you to make remote working easier; manage content and social media more effectively!
Stay safe and healthy!