How This Relationship Coach Grew His YouTube Channel to 101,000 Subscribers in Less Than a Year

Want to gain more views on YouTube? Not sure exactly what to do to grow your subscribers and hit your video marketing goals? With people watching over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos daily, it’s only natural you wonder how …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

Want to gain more views on YouTube? Not sure exactly what to do to grow your subscribers and hit your video marketing goals? With people watching over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos daily, it’s only natural you wonder how …

How to Make a Twitter Header That Wins Followers [Plus Twitter Header Size And Design Tips]

The first time I designed my Twitter header, I thought I had it all figured out. After all, it’s just a cover photo. Soon, I realized the header didn’t fit even though I designed it to the standard 1500 x …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

The first time I designed my Twitter header, I thought I had it all figured out. After all, it’s just a cover photo. Soon, I realized the header didn’t fit even though I designed it to the standard 1500 x …

LinkedIn marketing

LinkedIn Marketing for B2B– How A Copywriter Makes 5 Figures from LinkedIn

Do you want to reach a wider audience using LinkedIn? Wondering what can help you with LinkedIn marketing for B2B? To answer that for you, I reached out to LinkedIn nerd and technical copywriter, John Espirian who is also the …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

Do you want to reach a wider audience using LinkedIn? Wondering what can help you with LinkedIn marketing for B2B? To answer that for you, I reached out to LinkedIn nerd and technical copywriter, John Espirian who is also the …

Twitter Marketing Strategy: How I’ve Grown My Twitter Account to Get Leads, Clients & Much More

😂

You’d assume I’m bananas for starting this post by laughing at you. But I’m not laughing at you. No, really. I’m not.

There’s a reason this emoji’s got the top spot in this post. And it’s that this is …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

😂

You’d assume I’m bananas for starting this post by laughing at you. But I’m not laughing at you. No, really. I’m not.

There’s a reason this emoji’s got the top spot in this post. And it’s that this is …

content curation guide - ContentStudio

5 Major Steps to Content Curation: A Beginner’s Guide To Content Curation

Whether you’re on your first date or your relationship is a decade old, Its never a good idea to keep yammering on about yourself all the time. Now, what is Content Marketing? Content marketing is the same except, your prospects …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

Whether you’re on your first date or your relationship is a decade old, Its never a good idea to keep yammering on about yourself all the time. Now, what is Content Marketing? Content marketing is the same except, your prospects …

Video marketing - ContentStudio

The Secrets of Effective Video Marketing, With Actionable Tips & Examples

In 2007, Brian Goulet and his wife Rachel sat in their dining room with little money, zero marketing knowledge, and a toddler by their side. Times were challenging as they worked out how to market their fountain pens.

Flash forward …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

In 2007, Brian Goulet and his wife Rachel sat in their dining room with little money, zero marketing knowledge, and a toddler by their side. Times were challenging as they worked out how to market their fountain pens.

Flash forward …

Content marketing - ContentStudio

Content Refresh: The Simple Guide To Sprucing Up Your Content And Increasing Traffic

Much like every other thing in life, blog posts lose their charm even if they did well immediately after their publication. You can always kiss the Sleeping Beauty back to life though by refreshing the content and adding new life …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

Much like every other thing in life, blog posts lose their charm even if they did well immediately after their publication. You can always kiss the Sleeping Beauty back to life though by refreshing the content and adding new life …

Social media KPI - ContentStudio

16 Social Media KPIs You Need to Track to Measure Success

If newspapers were to meet The Daily Prophet from J.K Rowling’s ever-famous Harry Potter series, you’d get social media – interactive with a refreshing feed and even better than the two in several ways! No wonder 73%, which is over …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

If newspapers were to meet The Daily Prophet from J.K Rowling’s ever-famous Harry Potter series, you’d get social media – interactive with a refreshing feed and even better than the two in several ways! No wonder 73%, which is over …

B2B content marketing - ContentStudio

How to Build a Comprehensive B2B Content Marketing Strategy

About 89% of the B2B marketers employ content marketing according to the Content Marketing Institute. Of the remaining 11% who don’t currently use content marketing, 52% say that they plan to do so within a year.

Moreover, 72% of marketers …

About the Author

Masooma Memon is a pizza-loving freelance writer by day and a novel nerd by night. She crafts research-backed blog posts and articles for small businesses and app companies who aim to employ quality content to educate and engage with their audience.

About 89% of the B2B marketers employ content marketing according to the Content Marketing Institute. Of the remaining 11% who don’t currently use content marketing, 52% say that they plan to do so within a year.

Moreover, 72% of marketers …