Hey marketers, welcome back to our Product Updates!
This blog is a full rundown of what’s new at ContentStudio from new feature releases to improvements.
Let’s review everything new at ContentStudio in Spring 2021!
We’re so excited to share what we’ve been busy building!
Ready? Let’s dive in!
- 1 New Product Updates
- 1.1 Social Composer – Mobile Preview 🔎
- 1.2 Track your performance with all-new Twitter Analytics 📈
- 1.3 It’s a whole new Magical Onboarding World!
- 1.4 Did You #Hashtag It!?
- 1.5 💬 Related Topics and Keywords in Content Discovery
- 1.6 Location Tagging on Instagram & Facebook
- 1.7 First-Comment on Instagram & Facebook
- 2 📈 Improvements
- 3 Upcoming Features to Look Forward to
New Product Updates
Social Composer – Mobile Preview 🔎
ContentStudio’s latest feature, Social Composer – Mobile Preview is here! ✨
Now, you can save time, and increase your productivity by creating Social Posts that look amazing on mobile and desktop. 💻📱
You can also show your clients how their Social posts will appear on mobile devices! 📞
Let me spill some statistics here!
Let’s consider Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. How often do you use social on mobile vs. web?
Social media’s accessibility through the mobile application and its mobile website plays a crucial part in its success and usability.
- In January 2021, around 98 percent of active users around the world used some form of cell phone to access the social media network.
- There was an estimated 4.08 billion active mobile social media users worldwide.
- 78% or 2.97 billion users will access networks exclusively on a mobile phone.
Mind-blowing, right? 😲😱
This means you need to make sure that your Social Posts for Mobile are optimized!
How Does Mobile Preview Work?
ContentStudio’s Mobile Preview is quick and easy to use. 💃🏼
In just seconds, you can see how your text looks like and tweak your post accordingly.
- Login to ContentStudio & create a Social Post by clicking on Composer.
- Select your social media accounts. Add in your caption and image.
- Click Preview by clicking the Post Preview 👀 button at the right of the editor screen.
- Make your changes accordingly! 🤓
- Post and schedule away! ✅
Track your performance with all-new Twitter Analytics 📈
Knowing your Twitter performance can help with your growth, reach, engagement rate.
You can also monitor what kind of content works best with your audience, and based on these insights, create a dedicated community for your brand! 📲
We are introducing a way to monitor your brand performance on Twitter with new designs, improved API access, and optimized metrics tracking.
- Easy-to-digest, visually attractive statistical graphs and charts 📊
- Accurate analytics reporting 📃
- Fetching data from Twitter quickly 🏃🏼♂️
So, head over to ContentStudio Analytics, and let us know what you think about this revamp!
It’s a whole new Magical Onboarding World!
If you’re an existing user but just made a new account for a ContentStudio, you might have thought “Something has changed around here! 🧐”
Well, let’s just say you’re 100% right!
😎 We’ve upgraded a few things related to the Design!
Keep an eye out for a brand new onboarding process! After verifying your email address, you’ll be redirected to ContentStudio where the following steps will help you get started:
💻 Create a workspace for your brand.
📲 Connect to at least one social account.
💌 Invite your team members (the more, the merrier, amirite? Get your team (or your clients) to make sure they’re on the same page. Of course, you can control the privacy settings and who sees what.)
🎫 Select content categories for a smooth social media scheduling experience
🔎 Select your Discover Content Ideas. This helps to personalize your ContentStudio experience based on what you would like to see!
Did You #Hashtag It!?
Introducing Hashtags Suggestion! 💻
Whenever you search trending articles from Content Discovery, or pick up an article from the internet and drop it on the Social Composer, here’s what happens:
We analyze the article for its content, evaluate the hashtag trends, and based on that, we show relevant, optimized hashtags. 💡
How does it help you? 🤔
Well, I’m sure you know how important hashtags are for social strategy in 2021.
Knowing exactly which hashtag is appropriate for each of the different articles you come across is gonna massively save your time. So, let us do the heavy lifting while you focus on other aspects of your business! 📝
💬 Related Topics and Keywords in Content Discovery
Our Content Discovery just got even better, and smarter.
🔎 Think bigger with Suggested Keywords 2.0:
Upon searching your desired keyword, you get suggested keywords and topics that you can potentially search trending articles for:
How does this work?
Consider the term “Content Marketing.”
We present the related terms in terms of:
Searching these relevant terms will help you broaden your queries to be more comprehensive, useful, and targeted. 📑
This means you’ll be suggested to search for things you didn’t think about searching before! Opening up a new world of variations for your content marketing content! 🌎
Location Tagging on Instagram & Facebook
As you may know that location tagging feature for Instagram and Facebook was deprecated a while back…
We’ve come bearing good news! 👏🏼 We’ve found a way to fix this and Location Tagging is once again back! 🎉
After tagging your location, it looks like this on your Composer Screen:
How will this help you? 🤔
☕ Let’s say you own a cafe and you’re introducing a couple of new scrumptious desserts.
Or you’re launching a new Fashion Clothing store in another city, and you want more visitors to your newly opened shop. 💃🏼
By tagging the location of the place, you’re making it easier for users to search you up on Google Maps.📍
It also puts your business on the map. It makes it easier for users to search for you! 🌎 (They’re kind of similar to Hashtags like that…)
For instance, if someone searches for cafes in a certain area, your business name might also pop up!
We all know that Instagram Algorithm works in mysterious ways. 😉
Based on the user’s prior search history, similar content will be shown on their newsfeed and Explore page!
Tagged locations will also help you collect the user-generated content posted by influencers or users!
… Which you can use to re-post the content to your followers!
In conclusion, the Instagram tagging feature provides your brand the boost it needs to stand out amongst the crowd and you cannot miss out!
First-Comment on Instagram & Facebook
You can now schedule and automatically post the first comment on your Instagram (and Facebook) posts from ContentStudio! #️⃣
With first-comment, your caption won’t get lost in the massive clutter of never-ending hashtags, while improving your engagement, reach, and discoverability!
- Twitter Min. Social Engagement has been added to Article Links to Social Media Automation. 💬 Now, the user will be able to add a Minimum Social Engagement value against Twitter articles.
- Onboarding Team Members pages have been revamped 📲
- Type of Media Uploaded 📸 Users can see the type of attachments uploaded in the Planner. (JPEG, PNG)
- ‘Last Updated at’ field has been added to Planner ⏰
- Emojis in Comments & Internal Notes 💬
- The engagement icon has been changed. 📃
- A clear option has been added to Custom Topics and Automation Fields ❌
- A lot of exciting changes to Instagram Influencers!🆕
- Our “Instagram influencers” just got so much better!
With our Instagram Business API, you’ll get better and updated Instagram influencers’ posts.
Only Verified Business and Professional accounts will be visible to the user.
This is all to make sure you interact with authentic and relevant Influencers!✅
- The tool now prevents the user to save an empty blog post in the Blog Composer.
- We have added a Confirmation pop-up when the user clicks on the (X) button while creating an Automation Campaign.
- In the Content Discovery, if the blog title is long, it shows up in two lines instead of three or more.
- Few text alignments and instructional changes.
- In the Workspace, there are no longer any multiple modal issues.
- UTM text no longer overlaps in “Select from saved UTM presets”
- A Content Category button has been disabled in case there’s no social account selected.
- Composer Twitter Preview UI
- Links are now visible with titles in the Composer posts list
- Discovery Insights Charts Improved (Popular Reading Levels chart has been added)
- Users can now view their location in Preview UI
- Composer Screen: Hashtag suggestion box closes if a user clicks out of the focused box.
- Create New Workspace modal is at vertical align center
- Workspace title only allows 35 characters now
- UI has been fixed when the search query resulted in No results found.
- Hashtags Suggestion: The users can now navigate using arrow keys and select using Enter key.
- Status Page Integration: We have integrated Status Page on our app dashboard. This will allow our customers to know in advance in case if the service goes down.
- Tags for Wrong Social Account has been fixed
- Facebook Analytics has been redesigned
- Discover YouTube cards design improved
- Create New Workspace modal and Workspace listing design has improved
- Social Composer: Dropdown improved
Improved UI for Filters
Upcoming Features to Look Forward to
- Revamp of Mobile Application
- Wix integration
- LinkedIn Carousel posts
- Dropbox Integration
- Design Upgrade for Analytics.